NATURE OF INFORMATION
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Personal Information may be collected about Customers via the following means:
- Competition entry forms
- Application forms
- Websites (including in some instances cookies)
- Online transactions
- Networking functions (eg: business cards)
- Over the phone
- Credit card details via credit card purchases
MAINTENANCE AND MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.>
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
WATTZA ENERGY WILL ONLY DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO PARTIES OTHER THAN WATTZA ENERGY EMPLOYEES AND contracTors IF:
- That disclosure is required to give effect to the purposes for which Wattza Energy collected the Personal Information.
- The Customer has consent to that disclosure.
- Wattza Energy is required by law to disclose the Personal Information.
The disclosure is required for the enforcement of a criminal law or a law imposing a pecuniary penalty or for the protection of public revenue.