TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Refund & Cancellation
Refund of payment is eligible only when the order is cancelled or refund claimed within 5 days of making the advance payment.
Refund / Cancellation charges
- 5 % if the refund request is made within 2 days
- 10 % if the refund request is made after 2 days and within 5 days
- Refund is not eligible if claimed after 5 days
If refund for you is approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 to 10 working days.)
Shipping & Delivery
- Delivery period quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. All components related to the solar project will be delivered to the address as intimated by you in the Purchase order.
- Cost for transportation & delivery of all material related to the purchased solar pv plant to the site is included in the quotation received by buyer.
- Wattza Energy will make every effort to deliver within the time stated however, Wattza Energy will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. If the solar material/project is not delivered/executed within the estimated delivery time quoted, Buyer shall contact the concerned project manager first. You may also contact Wattza Energy by email and Wattza Energy will try to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as reasonably possible.
- In case of a late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded by Wattza Energy.
- Design, supply, installation & commissioning of quoted Solar PV System.
- Detailed planning and smooth execution of the project.
- Testing, Installation & Commissioning of the complete pv system.
- Facilitation of net metering if applicable procedure with the Electricity Board.
- Providing right of way / approach to the site during the project duration
- Provide a secure and suitable space for storage of materials and equipment’s.
- Facilitate interfacing with your staff for consultation as needed
Any claim relating to our website shall be governed by the laws of Tamilnadu and the Republic of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Courts in the city of Chennai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims arising from the use of this website regardless of wShether courts and tribunals in other areas have similar or concurrent jurisdiction.